At the crossroads of transport and digital, the main objectives of TOPOS are:
• Encourage and promote the regional industry through:
o collective projects like the creation of a catalogue with a range of services for intelligent mobility
o collective actions for trade fairs and international congressesregular networking events, Congrès ITS, Symposium ITS4Climate
• Growing SMEs within the industry, notably through:
o partner research and emergence of major collaborative projects,
o research into suitable financing methods,
o labelling of innovative projects
o speeding up their growth via Pass French Tech
o the development of a range of assistance for exports in collaboration with the International ICC.
• Helping large groups and digital solutions users (transportation companies, public transport authorities, infrastructure managers) in their innovation projects by connecting them with high technological value start-ups/SMEs and by helping to develop an eco-system for innovative partners.
• Promote research and talent within training and research bodies and encouraging technological transfer for businesses in the sector.
• Informing, helping, and permanently being by its members’ side.